If you want tall, sturdy flag poles that will withstand wind and rain, you should invest in one of the many quality flag poles that are available from a reputable flagpole supplier. A steel flagpole kit is ideal for any area where conditions are variable. The kit will come with everything you need to install your steel flagpole at a reasonable price. Here are some of the facts about Landmark Steel Flagpoles:
– Steel flag poles are built to last. These flagpoles are designed to withstand all types of weather, including heavy rain and strong winds. Steel is the ideal material because it is a strong and durable metal. When you were to purchase a flagpole, here are some important facts to consider:
– The poles have a steel insert that is screwed directly into the ground. This assures that the flagpole will not be damaged by the elements. – Most poles have a steel-reinforced top that tops off the flagpole. This is important because the top will carry more weight and will provide additional support to the flagpole.
– Landmark steel products are designed to meet all federal and local codes. – The flagpole has an integral steel reinforcement rod. – The pole is designed with a ground anchor that prevents the flagpole from tipping or blowing over. – You can install a flagpole on almost any surface, including ground, concrete, asphalt, and private property.
Knowing these facts about Landmark steel poles will help you make an informed decision when you were to purchase a flagpole. Buying a flagpole kit from a reputable supplier that offers a warranty will also give you peace of mind that your flagpole will be constructed to code. When choosing a supplier for your flagpole kit you want to consider several different things. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
– Know the size and height of your flagpole. You need to know the height before you begin to shop because different flagpoles require different amounts of height. If you have tall trees or buildings that may trip your flagpole, you will want to choose a steel flagpole that is at least four feet longer than the tallest structure. A two-foot flagpole is ample to protect shorter structures.
– Choose a supplier that offers a warranty on their flagpoles. – Make sure they offer a warranty on the steel rods that they use. This will allow you to have peace of mind when you purchase your flagpole. – Know your state laws. Some states will require steel flagpoles to be anchored to the ground whereas others will not.
– Know the cost of the steel material that you will be using. – Don,t skimp on quality. The last thing you want is damage to your flagpoles or poles in the future. – Know the local regulations for flagpoles so that you can abide by them.
– Find out the local regulations before you select your flagpole.